Seven Laws of Spiritual Success
Brothers and Sisters ,
A law is the process by process by which unmanifest becomes the manifest, and the process by which the dreamer manifests his dreams.
Success could be defined as the
‘Continual Expansion of Happiness and the progressive realization of worthy goals’, therefore
Success can be seen as the ‘ability to fulfill desires with effortless ease’
‘The ultimate true success would be the miraculous’
Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind…what we sow is what we reap. And when we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others, the fruit of our karma is happiness and success.
- Witness Choices in each moment – best to be fully conscious / aware in the moment
- Evaluate Consequences of your choices – will choice bring happiness to those around me
- Listen with your Heart -ask your heart for guidance – be guided – look for feeling of comfort / discomfort
Law of least effort
Nature’s intelligence functions with effortless ease…with carefreeness, harmony, and love. And when we harness the forces of harmony, joy, and love, we create success and good fortune with effortless ease.
- Practise Acceptance – accept people as are – know that this moment is as it is supposed to be
- Take Responsibility for actions, not blaming others/ thinhgs
- Have your awareness in Defenselessness – no need to persuade others – don’t be attached rigidly to one point of view
The universe operates through dynamic exchange…giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe. And in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.
- Give something to everyone you meet eg. not necessarily money, can be gift, compliment, or silent blessing or prayer.
- Be open to receive from others. Gratefully Receive gifts, nature, sunlight, snow etc.
- Make commitment to Circulate, caring, appreciating and loving
The source of all creation is pure consciousness…pure potentiality seeking expression from the unmanifest to the manifest. And when we realize that our true Self is one of pure potentiality, we align with the power that manifests everything in the universe.
- Practise Silent Meditation – 15 minutes in morning & night, ideally 30mins dawn & dusk
- Commune With Nature – appreciate the beauty
- Practise Non-Judgement – say to yourself Today I shall Judge Nothing
Law of Intention and desire
Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment…intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power. And when we introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work for us.
- Present Moment Awareness – slip into silence
- List Desires – keep them to yourself
- Release your desires to the Universe – relinquishing attachment and outcome
In detachment lies the wisdom of uncertainty…in the wisdom of uncertainty lies the freedom from our past, from the known, which is the prison of past conditioning. And in our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities, we surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of the universe.
- Commit self to Detached Involvement – no rigid or forced solutions
- Wisdom of Uncertainty leads to freedom –
- Open to Infinite Possibilities of choices and outcomes
Everyone has a purpose in life…a unique or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.
- Discover the Higher Self – beyond and above ego – spend time in silence
- List Your Unique Talents – that lead to state of bliss
- Serve Others – ask yourself how can I help? Rather tham what’s in it for me – share more, treat people like your brother’s and sister’s